Lift Kit recomendations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No measurements there bro, i think you forgot to put some numbers in. All those measurements will tell you how out of whack your front end is, not the lift. Id just be putting a spacer in the front to level it out a bit. Id say 300kg in the back and you would still have some front rake looking at that. Wouldnt it be nice if the front was as high as the back?

No measurements there bro, i think you forgot to put some numbers in. All those measurements will tell you how out of whack your front end is, not the lift. Id just be putting a spacer in the front to level it out a bit. Id say 300kg in the back and you would still have some front rake looking at that. Wouldnt it be nice if the front was as high as the back?

wont a spacer cause more trouble? its higher than normal but as high as i would like but ifs it wont make much differences its not like im flexing lol
only have 265 on so there is a fair bit of clearance..

I've had tough dog in mine smashed it off road it great

staticmap

Attachments

• image-2166975539.jpg
    image-2166975539.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 109
Stil off topic but aren't spacer kits illegal?? How does everyone get around this in regards to insurance? Just third party insurance? Or am I mislead..?

Latest posts

Back