Lokka Install price logan shire

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pats

Reaction score
Folks for those that are taking up the group buy here in Qld. I have finally confirmed prices for the install
Company Name= Torq 4X4
Number 07 34725217
Location 3/82 Johnson RD Hillcrest (Just past the Mt Lindsay overpass heading up the hill)

Cost $300 fitted with fresh oil
Additional $50 if you need / require / wish your seals to be done at the same time.
Contact Dave and quote this forum and thread , I have not mentioned how many may take up this offer of installation or our purchase price either.
He's able to mount a few after the 22nd, or fit the occasional one in before this date.
This would be dependent when Nathan gets his part of it organised and shipped.. (NO Pressure Nathan But checked the mail box twice today:biggrin:)
If you are able to advise me on how many are interested. I can get things sorted with Dave.

Cheers
Pat S

WOW that is an AWESOME price guys!! get on it.

I am right in thinking its a DRIVE in DRIVE out deal?

That's a great price!
I haven't had the chance to ask my mechanic the bugger took his cruiser and said see ya in 6 weeks boys!!!

Good to know it's not going to cost an arm and a leg

I got a price from a local guy in Maryborough QLD and with me dropping the diff in there for him he quoted $250 and me picking up the diff again and re-fitting

lokka install price

WOW that is an AWESOME price guys!! get on it.

I am right in thinking its a DRIVE in DRIVE out deal?

Nathan talking to Torq4x4 it would appear to be drive in 'N' out.. but before i look like a D$^k I will reconfirm it.. best not to "ASSUME"

i will keep everyone posted on the outcome.

Pat S

Pats,

Count me 100% in for them to install it
and I'll replace my seals regardless of condition.
But I would like to give them a bottle of my preferred oil, as I only use Penrite oils in my 4B.

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Latest posts

Back