lol fuel saver

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one, turned my Nav into a hybrid, only fill up every 20,000 km's now..haha

Its even has an indicator light to make the idiots who buy them feel better about their purchase. It must work if the lights on. I wounder how many they sell though! Lots of dipshits out there.

I bought one LOL , magically turned my zd30 into a v8 now wanna race scotty bobcat

crock 1 (kr
obreve.gif
k)n.1. a. An earthenware vessel.
b. A broken piece of earthenware.

2. Slang Foolish talk; nonsense: That story is just a crock.

[Middle English crokke, from Old English crocc. Sense 2, short for crock of shit.]
And

shit (sh
ibreve.gif
t) Vulgar Slang v. shit also shat (sh
abreve.gif
t), shit·ting, shits
v.intr. To defecate.

v.tr.1. To defecate in.
2. To tease or try to deceive.

n.1. Excrement.
2. The act or an instance of defecating.
3. shits Diarrhea. Used with the.
4. a. Something considered disgusting, of poor quality, foolish, or otherwise totally unacceptable.
b. A mean or contemptible person.

5. A narcotic or intoxicant, such as marijuana or heroin.
6. Things; items.
7. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
8. Insolent talk or behavior.
9. Trouble or difficulty.
10. A small or worthless amount: He doesn't know shit.

interj. Used to express surprise, anger, or extreme displeasure.

Phrasal Verb: shit on To treat with malice or extreme disrespect.

Idioms: get (one's) shit together To get organized; put one's affairs or possessions in order.

give a shit To care the least bit.

no shit1. Used to express disbelief.
2. Used to express contemptuous acknowledgment of the obvious.

shit bricks/a brick To become extremely worried or frightened.

up shit creek (without a paddle) In dire circumstances with no hope of help.

when the shit hits the fan When the situation goes awry; when trouble starts.

[Middle English shitten, probably from Old English -sciten (as in besciten, covered with excrement), past participle of *sc
imacr.gif
tan, to defecate; see skei- in Indo-European roots.]

I don't need to explain the meaning of "of" but it belongs in there somewhere.

if it works so good on 12v, imagine pluging it into 240Vac from your inverter...using 'Flemings right hand rule' the electron flow round the coil @ 50 cycles per second would get that air swirling and the excited magnetic field would shove those now de-ionised positively charged oxygen atoms at great speed down the intake tract and into the turbo and due to the positively charged oxy atoms being repelled by the neg grounded turbo impeller blades, providing another 23.897999% in terminal velocity on top of the turbos compressor effect and in effect maximising volumetric efficiency to a staggering 98.899%.
Also it has been a proven side effect that due to the positively charged oxygen atoms attracting and collecting positively charged pcv vapours along the intake to also be disposed of in the combustion process, thus providing a "cleansing" action negating the addition of an aftermarket 'catch tank'.

:cheers!:

Finally a use for my inverter when it's not running all the battery chargers in the back of the ute.

Thanks for the head up Krankin!

Oh, I forgot something minor...
...adding that my revised calc's now include and extra 6.96% extra terminal velocity thrown off the impeller blades due to the static electrical charge generated via the impeller shaft rotating in the stationary bush type and for the roller type marginaly less at 6.69% and is inversely proportional to the shaft speed and shaft metalurgical composition.

if it works so good on 12v, imagine pluging it into 240Vac from your inverter...using 'Flemings right hand rule' the electron flow round the coil @ 50 cycles per second would get that air swirling and the excited magnetic field would shove those now de-ionised positively charged oxygen atoms at great speed down the intake tract and into the turbo and due to the positively charged oxy atoms being repelled by the neg grounded turbo impeller blades, providing another 23.897999% in terminal velocity on top of the turbos compressor effect and in effect maximising volumetric efficiency to a staggering 98.899%.
Also it has been a proven side effect that due to the positively charged oxygen atoms attracting and collecting positively charged pcv vapours along the intake to also be disposed of in the combustion process, thus providing a "cleansing" action negating the addition of an aftermarket 'catch tank'.

lol you just confused the shit outta me

Now your just exaggerating.

Everybody knows you cannot get anymore than an additional 23.5% in terminal velocity, even if you use an energizer polarizer.

Latest posts

Back