Long Range Fuel Tank.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bong

Reaction score
Can you adapt a 150 ltr tank out of a Spanish built dual cab to fit a Thai D40 king cab.

sorry tony but that doesnt really seem to answer the question?
im also looking into this as i have puntured my standerd tank and am wondering if it will be a straight replacement from a thia into a spanish.

best to call the manufacturer of the tank yeah? Or even check their website to see if the part numbers are the same?

Found out that the sender units are different & you have to get an adapter plate made up to fit so too much trouble. I am now installing a 70 ltr aux tank & a 70 ltr water yank under the tray.

Found out that the sender units are different & you have to get an adapter plate made up to fit so too much trouble. I am now installing a 70 ltr aux tank & a 70 ltr water yank under the tray.

thankyou this is the answer i was looking for, i had a look at the other post about the ironman tank. which had nothing about this issue. was under the assumption that it was like the ironman bash plates where you just need to make some new mounts. have you looked into the adaptor plate issue, how big of a job would it be,

im looking to swap a standerd tank for tank. not long range i already have one of them.

The sender is differanet and I have a 150L tank in my Thai built and it came from TJM .

Latest posts

Back