long range tank and bull bar?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbiesmeg001

Reaction score
Hi there, ok looking to add a long range tank, either 150ltr replacement, or a 70ltr add on, also am told arb are still looking into b/bar with brush rails, (have to comply with air bags, or is there any other makers out there, thanks again.:hmmmm2:

What model have you got mate?

I've got an Ironman 145L replacement. I dont think they do them for the Thai built models yet though.

LRA do a 150lt replacement tank for the Thai model.
The replacement tank is the way to go as its a steel unit not a plastic one.

Also TUFF bars do a side rail setup although it is very BNS style BIG 5 posters n all.

I got a 160 litre replacement tank from opposite lock. Fuel light and gauge still calibrated to the old tank so the light comes on with 30 litres left in the tank. Other than that I love it!!

Bullbar is the factory model (made by ARB).

sorry, it's for the stx 550 navara, the issues i have found so far is the arb bar has to be checked for fitment due to the intercooler size, also the fuel tank from LRA might have issues with fitting due to auto box , (not proven fit up?") as of when i rang 2 weeks ago? so leaving me with nissan bar and tow bar, also would you think I would need polly bags to tow a boat (5.4m on duel axle trailer?)

Last edited:
bullbars

Hi to all forumites,I am new to this have just bought a d22 and are looking to add a bullbar, should i attempt a facoryunit or go aftermarket? Any comments useful

sorry, it's for the stx 550 navara, the issues i have found so far is the arb bar has to be checked for fitment due to the intercooler size, also the fuel tank from LRA might have issues with fitting due to auto box , (not proven fit up?") as of when i rang 2 weeks ago? so leaving me with nissan bar and tow bar, also would you think I would need polly bags to tow a boat (5.4m on duel axle trailer?)

As with most new vehicles on the market, it will take the after market gurus some time to have the extra's available and tested before they will be able to confidently sell them.

With my Thai built D40, i had to wait for a couple of months before i could get my bull bar fitted. I also had to wait for ages before i could get a long range tank too.

In the end, Ironman came out with the bullbar first, so thats what i got - and i ended up with a BrownDavis long range 144 litre replacement tank about mid last year.

Back