Long time reader (almost) first time poster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjmcmanus

Reaction score
G'day guys,

New to the forum and the 4x4 scene. Just got myself a brand new D40 and have already fitted an ARB canopy/tradies rack, snorkel, ARB steel bullbar, roller drawer system and tinted the windows. Next project looks like it will be an Outback roof console to house my ICOM IC-7000 ham radio.

Looking forward to getting out in the bush and getting the girl nice and muddy.

I work in IT/Communications and am interested in all things nerdy, as well as the obvious - 4x4/going bush.

Anyway - just a note by way of introduction.

Cheers,

Hayden.

Nah it's still on the to do list, toolbox is on the list for next week then the roof console. Since I already have the DVD screen to mount in the console I best get off my arse and do it soon.

Welcome Hayden,an IT nerd with a heap of mods that aren't just for show.
That makes a change. :lol:
Enjoy the forums and check out the vic section.:cheers!:

*Waits for a bite:big_smile:*

Welcome aboard!

Just to make ya'll cringe (in response to Ian), my winch got a workout ... hauling a cherry picker.

I have another use for my bullbar too - I've installed a 7dB gain cellphone antenna on one side and I'm about to get myself a UHF antenna for the other - I want something better than 4.5dB but shorter than fifteen metres high.

G'day mate and welcome to the forum.Where in the eastern suburbs are you and check out the VNOG BLOG for up coming trips and touring and just get togethers.Look forward to seeing you on 1.Cheers Scotty

Welcome aboard!

Just to make ya'll cringe (in response to Ian), my winch got a workout ... hauling a cherry picker.

I have another use for my bullbar too - I've installed a 7dB gain cellphone antenna on one side and I'm about to get myself a UHF antenna for the other - I want something better than 4.5dB but shorter than fifteen metres high.

I've got a FAMPARC HF Multi-tap whip antenna on one side of the bull bar (About 2.2M high!) and a UHF/VHF Diamond Antenna on the other. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Tony.

- H.

Back