Longer trip in a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ojd

Reaction score
So. Driving my rusted out shitbox d22 (250+ kkm) some 2000 km one way from Sweden to Brest in France. Roof top tent is on, changed oil and filters, so far Bremen. Diesel is ridiculously cheap. Maxed out at 140 km/h on autobahn, the ute gets real bad shakes so don't wanna go faster.

Anyway, wish me luck.

Haha OnYa mate..

Have a blast !- throw up some pics of the places your visiting

IMG_20230726_125848543_HDR.jpg

Eindhoven. Trendy/chic. Not my kind of place. Outskirts were nicer.

IMG_20230726_162239480_HDR.jpg

Antwerpen, Belgium. Super cool place. Totally chaotic. The traffic is CRAZY. 5/5.

(Be aware of low emission zones!!! Fukkin expensive if you don't pay the fee!!!)

Last edited:
IMG_20230727_213045571_HDR.jpg

Tonight we're spending the night at an organic ciderproducer and apple farm in normandy, France. We joined France passion, an organization for farmers who offers free parking for campers or shitboxes with roof top tents. €29 per year (!!!) 5/5 recommends!

thanks for updating us, nice pics. France passion sounds like something we need to adopt in Australia. Have similar for farmstays/free camping i suppose. will check it out tho.
Enjoy the rest of your trip

doesn't look like a rusted out shit box, i don't think you know the true meaning of this expression if you had seen some of the vehicles i have owned lol. Looks like a cool adventure, enjoy.

Latest posts

Back