longest front shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJJ84

Reaction score
hi all, does anyone have the stats (maybe ZORDO can help here) on who makes the longest front strut for the D40?

i have the Bilstein 5100's running Dobinson MD coils on the 2nd clip and only have about 30mm droop. as suggested before, i'm going to drop the spring back to the bottom clip and see how much extra i gain by lowering the front a bit and dropping the preload on the spring, but I'm now curious to see if anyone has the stats to see which strut will give the most droop???

cheers!

unless you have aftermarket uca's /titan swap it will not matter as you will get coil hat contact before full shock extension

they aren't bottoming out yet but that is something I'm prepared to do if needed. I thought the issue now was UCA contact, but it's nowhere near it atm

with a 2" lifted shock they should bottom out, tag says you have the bilstein 5100 rha shocks with should bottem out. changing the shock clip wont do anything to droop you will need to go to a fully rha shock good for 4" and preferably saw.

with Lovells front shocks the UCA will stop right at the coil bucket
Cheers

with a 2" lifted shock they should bottom out, tag says you have the bilstein 5100 rha shocks with should bottem out. changing the shock clip wont do anything to droop you will need to go to a fully rha shock good for 4" and preferably saw.

the idea behind changing the clip is that it should unload the spring a bit and sag more, having more sag will give more droop. as it is, I have way to much rebound and and compression, unloading the spring should soften the compression and slow the rebound.

should've just went kings... lol!

Back