Looking for advice in several areas.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phild0tcom

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to get a lift kit, tyres and rims and roobar for my new D22.

Anyone got some advice for me in these 3 areas? Basically want this thing to look and handle tough as, huge lift, huge tyres, and a roobar that has winch mount locations. Have done a bit of research but I would like to hear opinions from the locals here.

Roobar needs winch point, was looking at the X-Rox bars, really nice, but I would like something with the same ground clearance on the front corners of the car, but tougher and with the bars over the lights.

Lift kits, whats the highest lift I can get on this thing?

Tyres and rims to suit the lift (huge tyres).

Thanks in advance guys, appreciate any help and advice you can give me!

Regards,
Phil

Genuine steel bars come up cheap and can have a winch.
Lift I'd go with 2inch sus lift then inch or so body.
I'm about to fit 275 70 16 continental cross contact that are cheap atm like $145 each.

Thanks Merredin Nissan,

So the standard optioned steel bar? They do look good, didnt realize they have winch mounts. *edit* sorry, I didn't realize there was a steel and alloy front bar option, I can see the steel bar has the big slot for the winch.

Got any brand suggestions on the suspension and body lift? And any shop suggestions to do it?

Tyres I was thinking something like Mickey Thompson MTZ or similar. Would I have any problems fitting these with the 2" sus and 1" body lift? Do I need any other mods?

Cheers!

Last edited:
I see your in wa call the guys at Endee metals/Total 4x4 tell them that Donovan ford sent you they will take care of the lift kit. Body lift i would just hit up eBay. I'm running 265 75 16 tyres ATM and i get a touch of scrub on 12 year on stock suspension. The 275 70 16 is around the same size so with a lift i will have plenty of room. But this is on a 2003 zd30 dual cab

Thanks again for the info mate, much appreciated :)

I will give them a call and mention you guys.

Our IT company had a bit to do with the Community Resource Centre in Merredin too.

We are located in the central wheatbelt, Dalwallinu :)

Regards,
Phil

Latest posts

Back