looking for work

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nao

Reaction score
been a career banker for over 30 years, predominantly dealt with loans $2M - $50M, qualified in Management..(encompassing Management, HR, IR & Marketing)

decided to chuck it in last week and find something new and different, not quite sure what yet but if anyone is looking for a temp or perm. be happy to hear from you. based Sunbury Vic....

cheers

Best of luck. I just got out of financial services after 27 years. Now managing an office in a/completely different industry. A lot less cash but no targets to chase all the time. While looking for work I did some tree felling, worked in a factory, on a farm and some cleaning work. Keep yourself busy and be open to any opportunity

nailed it guys i am leaving the banking industry next week and taking a position on a cattle property playing with brangus should be fun

i knew that :sorry3:

No apology necessary. At one stage I knew all the breeds of cattle in Australia and then some, but it wasn't an income producing bit of knowledge, so I didn't keep it current. Seems to me that cattle breeds are a bit like dog breeds now and there is a new one every week for some fashion or another.

Latest posts

Back