loose steering

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridge888

Reaction score
hey everyone how you going a got new tyres fit to my nav i got maxxis big horn 265-75-16 am very impressed but when it came time to do the wheel allignment they started to do it but couldnt get a correct measurement when we done some investigation i found a big bar which had heaps of movement done some more research on here and have figured out that its the drag link arm. has anybody had a similar situation and how have use gone about ficxing it from wat i can see u have to replace it i live in sydney the sutherland shire area any help would be awesome

hey everyone how you going a got new tyres fit to my nav i got maxxis big horn 265-75-16 am very impressed but when it came time to do the wheel allignment they started to do it but couldnt get a correct measurement when we done some investigation i found a big bar which had heaps of movement done some more research on here and have figured out that its the drag link arm. has anybody had a similar situation and how have use gone about ficxing it from wat i can see u have to replace it i live in sydney the sutherland shire area any help would be awesome

G'day bridge888
I replaced mine 2 mths ago Superior engeering has the cheapest about $125 compared to nissan $500. I rang around to see if i could get heavy duty one and there is none just replacements. Snake Racing is about $250 and they are easy to replace and get a wheel alignment once you've replaced it. Hope this helps mate.

Latest posts

Back