lowering radiator to suit 2inch body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sab

Reaction score
As the topic says,Has anyone lowered their radiator to suit their 2inch body lift,and if so is there anything I need to worry about before doing it.cheers for any replies. Sebastian

I have another coolant temp guage fitted to it,and I got it up to about 97/98 degrees pushing it hard towing the camp trailer up a long hill in 5th, With the radiator lifted the fan blades are below the radiator by a bit so it is really not working as efficiantly as it should be.
hence the question of lowering the radiator.
cheers guys

98 degrees is not too bad pushing it uphill while towing, considering the normal operating temp is around 80 i think

I have another coolant temp guage fitted to it,and I got it up to about 97/98 degrees pushing it hard towing the camp trailer up a long hill in 5th, With the radiator lifted the fan blades are below the radiator by a bit so it is really not working as efficiantly as it should be.
hence the question of lowering the radiator.
cheers guys

Mate, I have to agree with the others! I haven't moved mine or anyone elses. How many km's on yours? Maybe the radiator just needs a clean out! 97/98 isn't overly hot either really- especially after towin a trailer up a good hill.

why do you want to lower it after a body lift??? isn't it in the same spot as before because it mounted to the body?

Latest posts

Back