LRA D22 fuel tank fitting brackets

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketa9x

Reaction score
Hi All,
Ive just bought a 2nd hand LRA 120 lt fuel tank for my D22 single cab 4wd ute.I started to fit it, and realised the Nissan wrecker didnt give me the brackets to fit it.
So after a few in and outs I worked this out. I called LRA for to find out what I needed, no problem, $75.00 . So ok lets order them, problem, they have plenty in stock with new tanks, so have to wait for the next batch, could be months ? So, maybe LRA can send me a pic, so I know what I need, and make myself, they didnt want to know about it. I thought, ok, Ill call my local LRA dealer, $120 now for the brackets, same story, really didnt want to know about it.
So Im here now searching for someone that may have fitted a LRA tank, and has a pic of the brackets they may like to share, so I can fit my tank before it becomes part of my landscaping in the front yard :)
Thanks for any help, be much appreciated :)

can,t help with the Q but why don,t you get onto the wreckers that supplied the tank and ask for the brackets so you can fit it.

Latest posts

Back