LS1 into the d22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucon

Reaction score
Is it possible? Has anyone done this or is atleast having a crack

Any info would be good

No... I'm asking of anyone has done the conversion, I detached ls1 and got nothing, now I'll search Scotty

Cheers for the help mate

Do an advanced search and on the advanced search screen just search for "username" as scottybobcat (just type the first 3 letters and names begin appearing so you can get the spelling right) then in the pull down box below it select "Threads started by this user"

You'll limit the results down and easily find the thread you're looking for.

If anyone is interested in doing a LS1 gen3 conversion to their D22 I have everything to do it apart from the engine, wiring loom and ECU and extractors. I'm going to do a chassis swap onto a GQ therefore I will have a rolling chassis that is engineered for the LS1. The chassis will come with a long range fuel tank, dobinson 4 stage rear springs, ironman h/d torsion bars, calming upper control arms, foam cell shocks, brand new 4L60E trans with full billet Alluminium internals with a 2700 stall convertor built to engine brake, transfer case, tail shafts, drive shafts, HG33B rear diff(needs clutched done) R200A front diff, sump and pick up, engine mounts, exhaust, and so on. All you need to do is get your motor, wiring loom and ECU, get some extractors made, fuel pump and fuel regulator and put your body onto my chassis. I'm after $10,000.00 for the above mentioned which is cheap as this conversion would cost you about $25,000. If you're interested don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers Scotty 0408145840

Back