LSD Oil

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression my ute had an LSD as I have been told outside these forums and talking to people out on the tracks etc
If its the one nath was talking about (active brake) dont worry...a lsd in d40s are terrible.. active brake is probably better.

I was under the impression my ute had an LSD as I have been told outside these forums and talking to people out on the tracks etc

Yeah, i would have thought so too. Just goes to show you how awesome some of the guys are on here for looking that up. Tony, Tweake's, Nathan are notable examples.
Some members are gimps though, and there is history, so apologies for f'ucking your thread a little bit.

Yeah, i would have thought so too. Just goes to show you how awesome some of the guys are on here for looking that up. Tony, Tweake's, Nathan are notable examples.
Some members are gimps though, and there is history, so apologies for f'ucking your thread a little bit.

No hard feelings lol and yes they are very helpful and knowledgeable Thank you to all appriciate it.

Latest posts

Back