Mans Best Friend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1874455597.jpg

Well here's a picture of my adorable Staffy
'JADA' 2 times Australian Champion in the ring.
She has no manners outside of the ring.lol

She just loves to Lick.....

Geoff

POCOYO'S V6 NAV ⚠️

this is Tasha
Tasha is a 2y/old bull terrier bitch
buddy, food, farting,car trips to the beach

DISLIKES
being put out at night, buddy stealing her food

This is Buddy
Buddy is a 5 mth old bull terrier male
Tasha, Tasha's rear end, his ball, his balls, food

DISLIKES
The lead, the back door, my thongs, my rolled up newspaper, my foot, the car, the worm he is looking for in the back yard, his bedding, my bedding, anything that moves at night, the wifeys makeup brush, the sons bike helmet, the pup in the bedroom that looks exactly like him(mirror), my screwdriver handles, my 5 ltr plastic jerry can, my oil change drain tub, the bike helmet we replaced,the bike handlebar grips,the bike pedals, the coffee table leg, seatbelts........he really hates them, clothes baskets..................pegs.............u name it .......he has to make sure its dead.......and in a million pieces...all ova the yard........

they will make good parents
pups expected mid 2015

Last edited:
This my old girl (Tasha) also. We had her 13 years. This is the last photo I took of her before we got the bad news. She didn't come home. Sad sad day. Best dog I have ever had.

image-122760042.jpg

image-1066216802.jpg

In better times.

Last edited:
Are they springer spaniels??

Spot on. Two English Springer Spaniels and a Border Collie. :smile::smile:

I thought so! Ye I picked the border collie as well 😄😁. Do know my dog breeds 😏

Her is our "little" Aussie Shepherd MISTY at 12 weeks - now 7 months
First day at the beach

OMG she's adorable!!! I want an Aussie shepherd so bad. We're getting so many puppies through work at the moment so puppy clucky haha

She's such a great dog - really smart, easy to train and more placid than I expected a puppy to be - it's been so long since we had a pup. Our last dog died at age 17.

Shes gorgeous! That's good to know, I woulda thought they would be just as hyper as heelers and kelpies.
My blue heeler x Samoyed died last year, she was only 11.

This is Buddy

Buddy is a 5 mth old bull terrier male

Tasha, Tasha's rear end, his ball, his balls, food

DISLIKES

The lead, the back door, my thongs, my rolled up newspaper, my foot, the car, the worm he is looking for in the back yard, his bedding, my bedding, anything that moves at night, the wifeys makeup brush, the sons bike helmet, the pup in the bedroom that looks exactly like him(mirror), my screwdriver handles, my 5 ltr plastic jerry can, my oil change drain tub, the bike helmet we replaced,the bike handlebar grips,the bike pedals, the coffee table leg, seatbelts........he really hates them, clothes baskets..................pegs.............u name it .......he has to make sure its dead.......and in a million pieces...all ova the yard........

they will make good parents

pups expected mid 2015

I feel your pain, iv lost tools, bedding, paint rollers (loves paint rollers especially the new ones) anything that's cardboard, plastic or foam really. I even lost 3 lots of bamboo on the back fence including the new stuff, pegs loves pegs and his first pillow bed he loves it to death, (doesn't chew It though just loves it in a different way).

They can be little terrors. My mate has a staffy pup and he got up one morning to find his hilux wouldn't start only to find the staffy chewed the fuel lines of the tank and then to top it of all the mud flaps were chew off also. He actually took the dog to the pound, but went back two days later and picked him back up. He is now a great little dog and grew out of his habit.

We see more problems with people trying to keep working dogs in no back yards in suburbia.
Staffys are the cutest tho, I have a soft spot for the little English staffys

we have a big yard and our dogs are regularly walked
he is just going through the chewing stage and everything is edible........according to buddy

my mate has a blue cattle dog that lives in a caravan with him....that's the wrong dog in the wrong environment

You didn't need that sock

cause I ate the other one yesterday

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back