Map sensor plug?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_215

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just got a hold of my new chip it chip. In the process of fitting it and not having to much luck. Juat trying to find the map sensor plug in order to plug in the chip it harness. Im having no luck with this and have rang twice but is not where they say it is or ive got the wrong harness. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

On the D40, the MAP sensor is on the coldside endtank of the intercooler.
(The pic shows an aftermarket intercooler)
e4e63f8f.jpg

Yea i thought that might have been it. I found that but my harness doesnt look like fitting on that plug. Ill have to get a hold of them and see whats going on. Cheers guys.

e4e63f8f.jpg

Hello Guys, Sorry to jump on this old topic but i really need ur help!

Can u please tell me which wire is Positive (5V+) and which one is negative (-) for this map sensor!!

Thanks a lot

e4e63f8f.jpg

Sorry to jump on this old topic, but am very disparate trying to find out the wiring diagram for the d40 Map sensor.

Could u please tell me which wire is positive (5V+) and which one is the negative (0v-)

Also can u please confirm is the sensor carry any of this OEM numbers 5WK96900Z or 22365EB30A

Thanks a lot :)

e4e63f8f.jpg

Sorry to jump on this old topic, but am very disparate trying to find out the wiring diagram for the d40 Map sensor.

Could u please tell me which wire is positive (5V+) and which one is the negative (0v-)

Also can u please confirm is the sensor carry any of this OEM numbers 5WK96900Z or 22365EB30A

Thanks a lot :)

+ 5v should be the violet wire, brown is signal, blue is neg

Sorry cold u please tell me according to the map sensor photo in this topic.
i see 3 wires red and white green and then the middle one is blue or green its not really clear

is the red one 5v and middle one is negative?

thanks a lot

Latest posts

Back