Massive overheat.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without wishing to jinx myself, getting close to 400k kms here (with much of that off road in some tough conditions). Though serviced regularly. I'm anal enough that I won't even flush the cooling system out with tap water lol. Only thing that goes near it is demineralised water and because of the off road use I halve the service intervals.

Without wishing to jinx myself, getting close to 400k kms here (with much of that off road in some tough conditions). Though serviced regularly. I'm anal enough that I won't even flush the cooling system out with tap water lol. Only thing that goes near it is demineralised water and because of the off road use I halve the service intervals.
Ya, I think it had a issue when I bought it, only cost me $5k, so not to worried about dropping some cash into and at least I know I am going to bring it back to almost new..

What's happened to yours?
Lol everything. ... but this time it was a temp issue whilst towing. ...
Turned out to be the overflow pipe had a crack in it at the filler neck, water coming out but sucking air back in...
I didn'tnotice it until it was flapping in my face ..derrrr

I think i have it cured now...

Latest posts

Back