MASSIVE STORM last night.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeak81

Reaction score
Storm hit northern NSW and SE QLD. I'm in Beaudesert and boy did we cop it. Blew a 30 000lt tank over into a tractor front end and now the tank is knackered. Roads covered in branches and ripped up bitumen.

Has any one have more to share??

Sorry to hear that squeak, we went through it a few weeks ago, we didn't get as much rain as they predicted but the wind gusts were pretty savage for 48 hours and it was a case of not going outside unless you had to.

Parts of Melbourne and Geelong got a hammering on Wednesday arvo but thankfully we missed the majority of that storm.

Yeah, got to us about 11.45pm, was watching the radar, then from outside came a huge flash and instant CRACK, it sure wasn't a rumble. Talk about wind and rain etc, bloody hell.

It woke me up at mignight, fudge me it bucketed down for ages!

After driving around you could see the amount of water that pumped through different areas

It made testing the 4wd on a D22 (which I ended up buying) really fun! Poor fellow at the dealer had to wash all the mud off after my stint :rock:

It woke me up at mignight, fudge me it bucketed down for ages!

After driving around you could see the amount of water that pumped through different areas

It made testing the 4wd on a D22 (which I ended up buying) really fun! Poor fellow at the dealer had to wash all the mud off after my stint :rock:

Isn't that what a test drive if for, use em and abuse em. rofl

Back