Matts D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhide

Reaction score
Ironhide D40

Gday guys and gals Names Matt and this is my ST navara

got her about 6 months ago Brand new in slate grey, withing 3 hours of owning it went for a 4by aha, since then ive done Spray in Tray liner, Limo tint, 2"body lift, 3" suspenssion lift and 33" 285 maxxis big horn tyres, advance dump pipe and 2 1/2' exhaust with no cat and tiny hotdog muffler,Xrox Bullbar, 240 HID blitz, cb radio & On order are Total chaos Upper control arms and rear ARB air lockers.

25042011098-1.jpg
[/IMG]

mattanddrew.jpg

matts.jpg

25042011097.jpg

Last edited:
looks good mate, bet your happy with it!!

Any more photos of the blue one too, looks almost the same as mine and i was wondering what mine would look like with a xrox bar!!

cheers sean

awesome truck mate, this just makes me want to lift mine even more

cheers guys, yea once she gets high you get problems upper control arms hit abit, but always fun towering over other cars aha

matdrew2.jpg

matt3.jpg

myute.jpg

Nice rig, i think i saw your nav around whitfords the other day towered over mine, where did your mate get the top cage from and did you just make your own brackets to lift up the xrox when you bodylifted it?

aha yea mate that was mst prob me, um me and my mate were the 1st ppl to get the xrox made for body lift we were there trial, my mates top rack is an ARB with arb annex. ARB ossey park

Just got some new HID Headlights 35w 6000k, im pritty impressed nice and bright go awesome with the 240 HID blitz

Hey awesome looking rig!
just wondering who did your body lift and suspension work? I used to see your mates st in osbourne park all the time...

gday jason84 cheers, yea my mate owns Automatics R US in osbourne park, hes moved to balcatta now, we did the lift ourselfs, Tuburn them HID's were Revolution, im putting a Better set of Phillips HIDs in tomorrow

yeah i saw that they have moved to balcatta now.... Which suspension stuff did you end up putting in to give you the 3 inch lift and where did you buy the body lift from? cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back