Matts D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aha i dunno dude i got it of Catch of the Day website about a month ago full canvas double swag with extra poles,pegs,and repair kit with 7cm matress for $190 and a carry bag

picked up my new Half axe Nice Fiskars

fiskars2.png

Hey just wondering what sort of front bar that is?? Also, everyone who does suspension lifts in my area says that going anymore that a 2" lift will cause all sorts of dramas, how does the 3" go?? No problems at all??

[edit] read you did a DIY body lift - how hard / how much / what blocks did you use

im looking for something more on my R51 but not really 100% sold on the calmini kit

only issue is i have an ARB bar..

very nice, ive seen the blue one in joondalup and took a photo ages ago

Last edited:
nice d40

Gday guys and gals Names Matt and this is my ST navara

got her about 6 months ago Brand new in slate grey, withing 3 hours of owning it went for a 4by aha, since then ive done Spray in Tray liner, Limo tint, 2"body lift, 3" suspenssion lift and 33" 285 maxxis big horn tyres, advance dump pipe and 2 1/2' exhaust with no cat and tiny hotdog muffler,Xrox Bullbar, 240 HID blitz, cb radio & On order are Total chaos Upper control arms and rear ARB air lockers.

25042011098-1.jpg
[/IMG]

mattanddrew.jpg

matts.jpg

25042011097.jpg

Hey mate just wondering what suspension lift u went for and how much you spent on the suspension and body lift? cheers really loving your ute ive got a 2011 st d40 just tossing up some ideas

Back