Mc donalds

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I popped down to Karratha the other day and got a cheese burger meal as a snack for the 40 min drive home. After 20 min and demolishing the fries i opened up the cheeseburger. To my disgust and disappointment i discoverd my cheeseburger was exactly that, just chesse. No pickle and no meat. I was ropable and the misses took the piss out of me until we got home. Wasn't happy.

Were you eating and driving ? :nono::nono: You know the rules. Lol.

I think the rules are "as long as it fit's in your hand and doesn't obstruct you're view of the road it's ok to eat." Good for Macca's and HJ burgers but not good for many other things!

i got a grand angus the other day...and what a bland piece of crap that was.....
the freakn bun had the most flavour.
the whole thing tasted like cardboard..

When I moved to the city in the early '80s my first experience at McUpchucks was the sport of pickle flicking.
You take the pickle out of the bun and flick it so it sticks to the ceiling, the one that stays the longest wins.

Do you know why they put pickles on cheese burgers?
If they didn't, the sugar content in the burger would mean that it was classified as confectionary. By adding the pickle it is able to be classed as food (loosely speaking).

I must agree with nearly everything said about maccas being shite. But on the flip side my 19 year old works for a very shite wage as he SUPPORTS HIMSELF through uni putting up with mostly young fu$%in dickheads.

You take the pickle out of the bun and flick it so it sticks to the ceiling, the one that stays the longest wins.

We used to play a similar game but instead of the roof we used the windows and the winner was the one that went the furthest without falling off. Is it any wonder the staff are as happy to be at work as they are when it comes to cleaning up mess like that :sarcastic:

Back