*Melb* Afternoon in Creswick Sat 22nd May

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah sweet as bloke we can make it about lunch time.my car is pretty much stock but ill see how i go.if u want msg me tonight with the details cauae i wont be able to get back on here 0448836715

Sorry guys would like to - afterall I suggested it.
But The Missus car does need some attention and this weekend is the only time I will have.
Happy wife = Happy life.
Jimmy stock vehicle will do it all no worries. Nothing extreme or hardcore out there just a few little technical areas that will get you thinking about wheel placement and gear selection. Orange clay too so a bit slippery if it's damp and we were expecting showers overnight but if anything it will only be 1mm or less.
Have fun guys and grab some pics if you get the chance.

Just got home after washing the Nav, had a bit of fun out in Creswick State Forrest today with Jimmy4, found a few bog holes and had to get pulled out of 2 of them, some minor dints in the sils and a few scratches allong the side from bloody black berries, but I had a good time, I will post some links to youtube vids as soon as the site is up again.

Yeah, there are a few steep hills that are rutted out up there, didnt get to explore that much, as I got stuck again and it took a fair whyle to get out. it is a bit more fun after some rain so there are some more small bogs like the one in the 1st few vids, not just the big huge ones that I got stuck in.

mad videos it was a good day out there next time ill make sure i have a snorkel and lift.cheers pat [equipt]

Back