Menace's Nav Pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took some pics of the led bulbs. LOL coz i'm a pozer! :victory:

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2432.jpg
    IMG_2432.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hey Menace! Nice truck. I just removed my rear bumper to raise my tow bar 100mm and the rear end does not look anything like yours! Did you put a different roll pan on it or something? (where your number plate sits) Cause I am looking at putting some ali there and painting it.....

ahha

I have also got stuck on that long bush track in some of the ruts before thats near paradise road too. all the big trols with there 35" tyres keep diggin out the ruts so we have no chance in our navs with 33's trying to make it through the same mud holes..

Ok sorry for taking so long to get back here!
Now Supertourer that chrome bar is off a colarado. Just made a few adjustments to suit my 2 inch lift.
EUG its a Pegasus brand hard top. Top Up Cover - Nissan Navara D22 Pickup- Pegasus 4x4
I got it thru the guys at Equipe automotive 4x4. And for a bargain i might ad.

And yes Brock that is stuck at Paradise rd. One of the worse stucks i've had in a while.

Hey menace. Just realised how local you were and I have seen you car around. It's a nice lookin ride keep it up. Just got one thing to ask. The bulbs for you parkers and number plate lights, are they led? If so where did you get them and what $$ did you pay. Also any part numbers or info would be nice.

Cheers
Rusty

Well after installing the snake racing shackles it was little uneven,So today i wound the front up to level it up.
Thanks to a thread in hear to point me in the right direction it was piss easy.

Attachments

• IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 98

Latest posts

Back