MickDooit radio check.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickDooit

Reaction score
Radio Check, MickDooit, Radio Check.

Hi guys, Mick here, I love this forum, spent a couple of hours trolling it before I got blocked and thought I might as well sign up, it's full of great information and it's been good to read through about things that I'm looking at doing, such as 'Chip It' power chips, EGR blocking plate, Excessive smoke blowing and how to solve it and what not. Can't wait to delve further into the communities resources and get more out of it.

Thanks to the admin crew and everyone for making this available and as good as it appears to be.

A little about my truck.

MY06 D40 Nissan Navara, Storm Grey, 2" lift all around, 265/75/16 BFG Muddies MKII, Double DIN JVC TV & System, ARB Steel Bull Bar & Rear Bar, Iron Man Winch (works well and best part is I won it in a comp).

Next Mods are EGR, Chip It, Safari Snorkel, maybe an exhaust (bit of focus on the power and fuel economy at the moment as I'm having fuel consumption/ smoke blowing issues as it appears many other users are having as well), extended fuel tank and maybe some more spot lights... haha.

Catch ya round,

Mick.

Latest posts

Back