Mickey thompson problems?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounded like a Ploy to sell me something else, not that he tried very hard.

Thanks for all the feed back guys definitely will look into them in the future

Firstly I have always been a big fan of the BF's and had them on every 4x4 I have owned. Last year a group of mates and I did the cape trip and all had new tyres fitted for the trip. Most went for the BF's again while I went for the Mickey T Baja ATZ. Another mate went Dick Cepeks and another the Copper ST. Long story short they all performed well however when we got back the BF's and Coopers were pretty worn and both had chunks missing from the tread. The MT's and DC's were still like new. I have done 50k on them now and they still have about 40% tread left on them. They are the best tyres i have ever had and will definitely buy them again.

iv heard so many and once seen in person of coopers chipping but Micky T's dont.... EVEN though they come from the same factory...WTF?!

I ended up going for a set of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac.
Cost a touch more but very aggressive looking!!! and heard great things from a family friend, so far so good.
i can post a pic if anyone's interested?

iv heard so many and once seen in person of coopers chipping but Micky T's dont.... EVEN though they come from the same factory...WTF?!

It depends on what compound rubber the company (MT or Coopers) order them in I would think.

I also looked into wranglers after seing the gall boys dvd's. They look the goods but were priced at $420 ea compared to micky mtz's $350ea..... Makes a bit of diff when buying 5.... bought the scan guage with the change. decision easy...... P.S How do you add mood and smiley faces????

Latest posts

Back