military wrap end

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerdriver

Reaction score
hi I bought some tough dog leaf springs and I can't work out which end is the military wrap end, on both ends the second spring does not come over the top and wrap around the first, help if needed urgently, if anyone has a picture it would be much appreciated

Both my tough dogs look the same both ends as you mention. The sticker on the spring was at the front on both sides if this helps....

D40 leaves don't have military wrap because there is not enough room in the spring hanger
Cheers

how about the shackle on the spring which has the bolt through the top about halfway between the eye bolt of and shackle hole, which end is yours at ?

i have three in mine. one at the front and two on the back half of the spring one is larger than the other on the rear.. they just keep the pack lined up.

ok then thats solved my dilemma is I have then the same way round but after see in numerous photos I thought the 2 clamp end had to be towards the front

Looks like we are not talking about a military wraps, but the clamps that hold the spring packs straight
Cheers

Looks like we are not talking about a military wraps, but the clamps that hold the spring packs straight
Cheers
Sorry to get of topic but ,

Hey ZORDO i purchased a pair of bluemax rear leaves for a D40 a while back and was wondering is it normal for the larger of the clamps to not have a bolt through the top of it.
Cheers in advance

Sorry to get of topic but ,

Hey ZORDO i purchased a pair of bluemax rear leaves for a D40 a while back and was wondering is it normal for the larger of the clamps to not have a bolt through the top of it.
Cheers in advance

Not having a bolt at the top will cause no problems.
some leaf packs have top bolts & some don't.
If you fit extra long shocks removing the top bolts will let the spring droop down further as the leaves will open up.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back