Modified d40 camber bolts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batcho

Reaction score
Has anyone here modified their non adjustable d40 to accept camber bolts? I see alot of companies sell aftermarket camber bolts to suit D40 but im guessing they wont change anything without elongated holes and tabs welded on. If this isnt an option i will go with some SPC adjustable UCA's

Any info is appreciated

I fitted the SPC arms last night...in the instructions it said to set the camber adjustment at the mid point. When I did that it ended up with more positive camber than before. I have it pushed back at maximum now and it seems to be at pretty much zero......but that is with a piece of cotton as a plumbob. will get alignment in the next few days

Last edited:
The rear cam bolt is for camber. The front is for castor if you have it. Spanish built dont Thai built do from what Ive seen. There is also offset bushes but they can be a pain to fit.

All good guys more looking to modify the sub frame to take camber bolts. But looks like my 285/70/17 fit with only a body lift so think I'll just leave it be

Latest posts

Back