Monkey Gum Fire trail

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things got a little harder from there.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408915331.325127.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408915350.862045.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408915412.950491.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408915433.650715.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408915456.838013.jpg

I have some good footage of Nath so I'll try and see if I can Post it up some how.

nice photos --- seems to be more passable than the track reports from the yalwal group page. Also from the photos - only 3 rigs went? I can also see Jose in there - great guy always there to help

nice photos --- seems to be more passable than the track reports from the yalwal group page. Also from the photos - only 3 rigs went? I can also see Jose in there - great guy always there to help

Yeah was just the three of us in the end, but we met up with all the others.

Pics didnt do it justice really was allot harder then it looked always being super carful not to slide into the big was out/ ruts , some times you had no choice but to straddle some of them and it was touch and go weather you slid in or stayed on top .
was that Jose in the black Jeep? i thought i had met Jose before but i must have been thinking of someone else.

we ended up pulling over to let the two jeeps go, but then we followed them the rest of the way anyway and all got to the top ladder at the same time. lol

Bummer you werent feeling good mate, next time we go i will give you a buzz or if your keen shoot me a text .

Is the Yalwal Page on faceplant is it? or 4x4earth ?

Yeah the yalwal group is in facebook - some of the earth boys (well the south coast boys) are in that group as well.

Yes that is Jose with the black jeep - was talking to him earlier last week about yalwal - apparently he installed new links to his Jeep hence he went up monkey gum.

yeh next time - after zig zag last saturday my body just wanted a lot of rest - first time felt like that so I am guessing cant take too much battering

yeah thats understandable mate, its a long day for the kids in the 4by especially to try and back it up the next day with another big trip.

Looks like a great track
good pics
I will have to tag along on 1 of these trips 1 day if they fall when im not rostered on to work

yeah mate its a cracka of a trail, and keep your eye out for any trips and jump on board, or let us know when your off and where you want to go and we will build a crew.

Bloody Mofo's everywhere! That's a good clip. The jeep is impressive I have to say its a good bit of kit.
Nath you can see how deep some of those holes up the top were. Think it was lucky we didn't just plough through.

Back