Mud Flaps...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfighter

Reaction score
Hey ppl

Ive taken off my front mudflaps to make way for a set of Cooper tyres - as they are 75's (standard 's are 70's), so they had to come off..

Does anyone know if there is a smaller mud flap, much like the little flick flap that is on the rear I can fit?

Thanks

Last edited:
G'day vfighter

I am on my second set of Coopers 75's. I still have the std mudflaps on. The only time they touch is on full lock backing out of my driveway.

Is there any difference in the body shape between 04 and 08 I wonder?

What made you take them off?

I have a 05 d22, 2 inch lift 265/75/16 the 15mm gap and the rub on full lock... Jason has the new 2.5,more space between his bump stops same size tyres... His don't rub. Measuring between them I think I had 20-30mm more height between rim and bottom of the guad than him... Maybe different mud flaps...

I had the same issue when i went up to 265/75/16's. Even after cutting the corners off the stock mudflaps still scrubbed.

I took them off and got a $5 pair of universals from supercheap and they still touch slightly at full lock coming out of the garage but they're a lot better and they're a soft rubber so hopefully they won't damage the tyres.

Back