Muster photos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1600580629.jpg

Good job cheers Nathan. Kids look cool all in their tshirts. Gunna have to get my crap together and get to muster '15.

Good job cheers Nathan. Kids look cool all in their tshirts. Gunna have to get my crap together and get to muster '15.

the kids rocked those shirts all weekend!! bit stinky but proud to represent!! lol

You could plan a big trip for next year with all the members from SA and Vic and make it a full QLD trip stopping at some awesome spots on the way up and back.
Would be great to see you guys there.

Last edited:
Gee thanks hahahah. Fancy coming to pick me up so I don't have to drive there. ....? Hahaha

Im sending Gordy for that job, if you leave say end of Jan you should make it for the last day of the muster.

Last edited:
Im sending Gordy for that job, if you leave say end of Jan you should make it for the last day of the muster.

Screw that!!
Ill be in perth for chrissie but I'm pretty sure he won't wanna stay in Adelaide for like 10 months till the muster lol

woops bit of a typo, I meant Gordy Grody is her brother!! haha

Bahahahahaha I didn't even pick that up

Screw that!!
Ill be in perth for chrissie but I'm pretty sure he won't wanna stay in Adelaide for like 10 months till the muster lol

Bahahahahaha I didn't even pick that up
Hahaha yeah... dunno if I could handle adelaide for that long hahahahah

And you have a brother Grody? Hahahah

On second thought if it means I don't have to drive myself then maybe that's a winner hahhaah

Hahaha yeah... dunno if I could handle adelaide for that long hahahahah

And you have a brother Grody? Hahahah

On second thought if it means I don't have to drive myself then maybe that's a winner hahhaah

Especially seeing as you'd have to use this thing they call a 'logbook' haha

I have three brothers actually! But none are called Grody lol

Latest posts

Back