my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, looks like ill have to stick rubber bushes on one end of the arms but otherwise lookin good.

Nah not yet. No point till its finished. Its prob gained 300kg tho.

so are you finished yet?
looks good man, im very jealous lol
hey is that front left tyre on the rim the wrong way,
cause the directional tyre pattern looks to be the wrong way in the photos

j1.jpg

P2270114.jpg

P2270393.jpg

P2270394.jpg

That is the most outrageous Navara i have ever seen! but whats it like when you are driving on the road? or is it purely for offroad?

Awesome pics.....verdict joshy?

Thanks mate. At the moment the rear is doing all the work, so have to adjust the coilover rates. other then that workin pretty well. :big_smile:

That is the most outrageous Navara i have ever seen! but whats it like when you are driving on the road? or is it purely for offroad?

thanks mate, atm its offroad only till its finished and engineered.

Holy F***N S**T!!!! Can't wait to see it finished!
Going to put a cage round it?

Holly shit joshy thats crazy. how does the old ZD30 go driving those 42's. i guess i would have killed a lot of power from what it used to be like when you had the 35's on

Mate she goes well, still got the smile from ear to ear ?

I know I would if that was my Navara.

Dave.

Holy F***N S**T!!!! Can't wait to see it finished!
Going to put a cage round it?

Yeah itll be getting a full exo

Holly shit joshy thats crazy. how does the old ZD30 go driving those 42's. i guess i would have killed a lot of power from what it used to be like when you had the 35's on

Awesome, much better then i thought, the gearing seems to be spot on. i can still drive up and down hills in 2 and 4high and low range is a nice crawl.

Mate she goes well, still got the smile from ear to ear ?

I know I would if that was my Navara.

Dave.

Yeah still happy as, still gota wash it and get back to work on it. need a couple days off it after the last 2 weeks where it was every day till midnight.

Latest posts

Back