my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a v6 front diff was found with the right ratio, so in that went
PA258535.jpg

PB010033.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hey mate im new to this forum n i was just wondering did u take the diff out of a d21 or d22 serious 1, was it the 3 liter v6 version aslo last question wat was the gear ratio? :cheers!:

Its a VG30E powered D22 front diff. R200A and 4.375 to 1 ratio and its in my shed at the moment. Same ratio as the ZD30DDT powered D22's.

Dave.

what dave said. Few threads on what models came out with the right diff and ratio.

Thanks billy bob

Its a VG30E powered D22 front diff. R200A and 4.375 to 1 ratio and its in my shed at the moment. Same ratio as the ZD30DDT powered D22's.

Dave.

thanks man for the response. that sounds good i got a mate with an old d22 v6 that does not work any more so i think i might take a look at that.
also you dont wont to get that diff out of ur shed any time soon do u?:devil:

The last few months I have been flat out with work, on the weekends I wanna relax.

Might take some holidays soon me thinks.

Dave.

you still going to get it rebuilt before you put it in?, i advise you get someone to look at it. the workshop i got to do it, there reputation has gone down hill and ive seen alot of failed work.

Yeah I will do, I wish places around here worked saturdays so I could get stuff done.

Cheers mate for the heads up.

Dave.

I spent a good couple of hours reading this thread from start to finish. If i had not seen the photos....

Joshy, there isn't anything i can say that hasn't bee said already. If only i knew about my car, half of what you have forgotten about yours.

Great Job.

Thanks biscuits.
Kickars2 depends if its a straight drag or a hill climb!

Tuff Truck entries open this saturday............Maybe i should pull my finger out..

Milbrodale about 20km's out of Singleton NSW, pretty much at Bulga NSW.

So about 60km's from my place.

Dave.

Back