My D22... this is where it starts..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dion's donk come out of a Boom Logistics D22. The ute rolled abound 3 times I hear.

340,000km's on the engine and gearbox as far as I know. Just seviced I hear.

we ran a whole fleet of these for field service utes (and a few patrols) they are bullet proof.
mine has done 274000 (not the 230 something i thought at first glance) and you turn the key, it glows for about 3-4 seconds and starts on the second-third rotation.

thats a bloody steel any way you look at it. It could have been missing the motor and still been a great buy. 274km isnt that bad for the age of the ute, once you do all the work that you have mentioned she'll go forever.

Dion's donk come out of a Boom Logistics D22. The ute rolled abound 3 times I hear.

340,000km's on the engine and gearbox as far as I know. Just seviced I hear.

I've added... probably about 70,000km to that, so it'd be up to 410,000. Still chugging away.

There was a bloke on the Patrol forum who said a work mate has a ZD30 in a D22 with 500,000km's clock.

Haven't seen it myself though.

new rear springs, shocks, greaseable shackles and pins, bushes and U bolts all installed today. $466 for the lot (parts only) took me about 2 hours to install. Pretty happy with the results, the rear sits up quite high now.. So the torsion bars are going to go +1 spline to pull the front up too.

Just bought a red-arc smart solenoid for dual battery setup.. $80.. pretty happy with that.
Scored some 245 BFG AT's 95% for $500 F&B.. she's a new mobile now.

Any idea how to get rid of that horrible creak from the front end (going up kerbs etc)...

cheers

ALSO... hiring out big nav nav for $200/wk... 4wks so far.. another few and i break even on costs!! lol

Just bought a red-arc smart solenoid for dual battery setup.. $80.. pretty happy with that.
Scored some 245 BFG AT's 95% for $500 F&B.. she's a new mobile now.

Any idea how to get rid of that horrible creak from the front end (going up kerbs etc)...

cheers

ALSO... hiring out big nav nav for $200/wk... 4wks so far.. another few and i break even on costs!! lol

Yep, put some grease on you steering stops. You will see them under the front end

Creaking up kerbs, There,s a clip on here( i saw it last week) on what to check for when buying a d22, Think it was a 4wd action video someone uploaded. Thinking it was were t/b going into the bottom arm

Latest posts

Back