my first navara :D time to customise!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dezzdash

Reaction score
Just went down to canberra to get my first navara. Been keen for a d40 for ages!
Will be making it more of a street cred ute, bulbar gone, 4x4 rims....gone.

upgraded sound system is very first.. anyone have any ideas to put subs in. I'm thinking custom box under the rear seats.

wooooooooo!!

heres the beast

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 144
Not much room under the rear seats in a D40 and the passenger side has less room than the drivers side. Whatever you do will obviously be custom made but you might find behind the seat provides a bit more (not much more) freedom for any speakers

Not much room under the rear seats in a D40 and the passenger side has less room than the drivers side. Whatever you do will obviously be custom made but you might find behind the seat provides a bit more (not much more) freedom for any speakers

so u mean not under the fold up rear seats but behind where the backrest of the seats are?

anyone else done subs in a d40?

It all depends on your subs its not something I have ever needed to look at but I know there is bugger all room under D40 rear seats.

There's plenty of room under the fold up seats in my new spanish one for 2 shallow mount sub's,ahich was my plan come stereo time.

Nice rig mate,you going to ditch the snorkle too?

Back