My latest D40, 2012 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bar Nathan. You really can't beat the led technology these days can you?

I fitted my light bar and roof rack up this afternoon :) can't wait to wire it up and do some night driving

I would like to put it on the racks but it would make it hard to tie ladders ect on and it would have more chance of damage when im loading up, so i will just put it on the bar.
Cant wait to light it up and see how good it really is.
I bought it off Sunyee ebay shop for $155 delivered with a free wiring harness, so definitely cant beet that price for a 33" led light bar and it come from Melbourne to me less then 48hrs

Fa$$#@K that's cheap
mine cost $550 and was on special at tigerz11 (40 inch 18000 lumens)
guess only time will tell if the cheapies last
how many lumens nath?
BTW
be wary of ridiculous lumen claims on fleabay (20000 lumens for $199, yeah right)

Last edited:
Hi mate, loving the build up. What brand are the recovery points?

Loving the black on white look as well

Fa$$#@K that's cheap
mine cost $550 and was on special at tigerz11 (40 inch 18000 lumens)
guess only time will tell if the cheapies last
how many lumens nath?
BTW
be wary of ridiculous lumen claims on fleabay (20000 lumens for $199, yeah right)

Hi Sparra, yeah cheap as chips, has a two year warranty and was delivered so quick, and after a quick wire up all i know its Flipen super bright and for the money and warranty cant go wrong really.

Here are the specs from there site

■LED Power: 180W
■ Operating Voltage: 10-30 DC
■Waterproof rate: IP 67
■60pcs*3w high intensity LEDS
■ Body Color: Black
■Color Temperature: 6000K
■Material:Diecast aluminum housing
■Lens material:Toughed glass
■Mounting Bracket: Alu firm bracket
■30000 hours above life time .
■Dimensions:33 inch
■Beam Type: Flood Beam
■Theoretical Lumens Output: 16200 LM
■Operating Lumens Output: 14700 LM
■ Amp Draw(DC): 15A /12V , 7.5A / 24V
■ The suitable design for heating elimination.
■ The high performance of tight waterproof,dustproof,quakeproof.
■Weight: 4.40kg (Per Unit Included The Box)
■Size:864.2x114x86.5mm
■2 Years Warranty
■Package included:
1PC 33inch 180W LED Light Bar with Flood Beam
2PCS Mounting Brackets
1PC Wiring Kit

Hi mate, loving the build up. What brand are the recovery points?

Loving the black on white look as well

Thanks mate, i got them off Ebay i think they are "road safe" from "every thing 4wd" but heaps of other people sell them like bursons ect.
These particular ones also fit the patrol, there are others but are the standard shape and dont come forward like these ones do.

here is a link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NISSAN-D...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417a40d03a

Photos of the light bar in action, photos are a bit crappy and dont really show how wide the light is and how bright it is, but anyway here they are..

I fitted up the light bar late last night so yes it is on the piss a little, i will sort it out when i get a minute after i fix the little dent i put in the guard today

[

Last edited:
well done on the dint mate
looks like a new guard
those light bars are great, I love mine
reading through the specs it states its quakeproof??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you and yours have a safe holiday ( if ur getting one)
cheers

Last edited:
well done on the dint mate
looks like a new guard
those light bars are great, I love mine
reading through the specs it states its quakeproof??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you and yours have a safe holiday ( if ur getting one)
cheers

:hahaha: yeah i had a chuckle at the "Quake proof" stat

You and your crew have a great Xmas mate, wishing you guys all the very best and a safe holiday.
Catch you soon.

2 for 2 Nathan ... you've perfected this move nicely! :rofl2:

How did you not manage to snap a front drive shaft? Presuming the dent was achieved in similar fashion to the last one?

2 for 2 Nathan ... you've perfected this move nicely! :rofl2:

How did you not manage to snap a front drive shaft? Presuming the dent was achieved in similar fashion to the last one?

:hahaha: I always seem to perfect all the wrong shit though! :sarcastic:

I snapped the diffs pinion shaft on a little embankment, not sure if it was from previous tracks or if it had a tiny fault in the steel from the get go.
IMO it was more then likely the second option, only because i and heaps of others that i spoke with achieve never seen another one snap in that spot, seen and heard of heaps of sun/spider gears getting smashed to bits, diff housing's and cvs but never the pinion shaft.

For those that havent seen it in the other thread here are some pics of my dodgy panel beating efforts

before the claw hammer, lol

after claw hammer, at least now the passenger door can be opened.

Good result ... esp given the intricate tools used to straighten things out.

Chalk another rescue up to the trusty knockrometer!!!

Picked up the hard intercooler pipe from Plazmaman today, will put some pica up tomorrow when i fit it... bloody rain i want to do it now!! lol

The 24hrs before the ute was written off i installed the new intercooler hard pipe in place of the stock rubber one, so here are the pics

Back