My latest Nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice setup buddy

cheers mannick would still like to get the "CAL" 5" kit but being my work ute i would need a ladder just to get untie my ladders :sarcastic: so i will just have to live with the height the way it is i think.............. well i might still do it :hmmmm2:

you missed a spot mowing your lawn

DAM that wife of mine!! i told her not to let that happen ever again....... and now look what she has done!! looks like its time to get out a few cans and the blue singlet and teach her another lesson :boxing:
:sarcastic:

looks like its time to get out a few cans and the blue singlet and teach her another lesson :boxing:
:sarcastic:

Yeah and we all know how that went.

She held up a pair of her pants and said, "Do these fit you? Cause with an attitude like that it's the only way you're ever going to get into my pants again!"

And you were last seen mowing the grass, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom.

Note: I did refrain from the cheap shot about you actually choosing to wear the pants in favour of doing the work, that has to count for something!

BUT i still think you a good bloke............. well.......... most of the time.

You've made the mistake of thinking I care what you think of me :thefinger:

Yeah and we all know how that went.

She held up a pair of her pants and said, "Do these fit you? Cause with an attitude like that it's the only way you're ever going to get into my pants again!"

And you were last seen mowing the grass, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom.

Note: I did refrain from the cheap shot about you actually choosing to wear the pants in favour of doing the work, that has to count for something!

You've made the mistake of thinking I care what you think of me :thefinger:

I thought i was really quick and no one saw me doing any of those things...... crap now my whole tuff image of beating a woman is gone :cray:

I know you do despite the "I dont care" front you try and have all of us believe.

Last edited:
Great set up Nathan could you please post some close up picks of your roof bars and the mountings for jack, shovel and awning when you get a chance as I'm just about to organize mine. Cheers!

Here are those pics mate,

You can see all i have done is drill two holes in the standard Tigerz 11 bracket and used two gal bolts with the flat rectangle nuts that are made to suit in channel of the Rihno Rack

file-15.jpg

This is the Hi-lift and shovel mount brackets joined together with the combination bracket which is basically a big C shape that allows you to mount both brackets on top of each other.

file-17.jpg

file-18.jpg

Thats just a spot 5min up the road from my joint mate where we go to have a muck around or to test out new bits and pieces, or in my mates case all his new 4by's.
went up to the "Coxs river" near lithgow yesty, great day in some of NSW best country.

Last edited:
Nice. Thinking of taking a trip out to Cassilis soon, mainly road driving.

But hey, Id prefer to be touring then breaking shit on the weekend.

Good. I hope u beat ur Mrs in that toymota she is a good steerer

And navi for the opposition:rofl:

yeah im not letting her navi for me this year!!! haha

but your right she did a great job at the last one.

Are you still trying to come?? or will you have to give it a miss??

Latest posts

Back