My little girl has arrived :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeak81

Reaction score
Just thought i would update every one that my little angel made her early arrival at 36weeks on saturday weighing in at 6lbs 7.5ozs and 51 cms long. She is still in the nicu in the humidicrib and cpap for her immature lungs but starting to pick up.

So i can now service my own cars and not rely on a man to do it for me :thank_you2:

Congrats Squeak. Hope you and bub are doing well.

Your man will be happy, he can watch tv again as your agile again.

LOL Dave. I left the hospital today. Bub will be there for another week atleast so i will go and visit a few times a day. I felt useless as i couldn't even touch her as she doesnt handle it well. Her stats go down due to her being prem.

Congratulations, my little girl was in neonatal ICU too, its a pretty scary place but the staff are so good there, i'm sure she'll be fine.

Enjoy her as a bub, get plenty photos, they grow sooooo quickly!

Awesome!!!!
Congrats and best wishes. X3 on the photos because one day you'll blink and she'll be 10.

Cheers Brad

Congratulations squeak. Very best wishes for you, the bub and the rest of the family. Life is short make the most of it.

Awwww, thats great, little girls are beautiful.

Premmie babies are so well looked after, our first girl was 8 weeks early and now she's this 14 year old cannonball.!

congratulations mate, they truly are the best things to ever happen to me, couldn't live without my kids, even when they drive me bonkers haha
sleep when you can!

Well just found out the docs have given permission to start dropping her oxygen levels, 1 step closer to coming home. When i work out how to post a pic i will. Thanks for all the well wishes guys :)

congratulations! hope it all goes well. its the most amazing feeling in the world i rekon.

we just had a girl 8wks ago to. your girl was bigger then ours and she was term+2 days.

Back