My new beast.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a forum virgin so please be gentle with me. I'm not really up with how it all works. Anyway I will take possession of a 2007 STX on Friday and Im really excited. 5yrs ago I had an awesome 4x4 but had to get rid of it because I could only fit the kids and the dog but not the missus at the same time (I can hear some of you chuckling already). I managed to pull it off for a couple of years before she cracked the sh...s. Ive been doing a lot of research since then and nothing stacks up for the money I have. Cant wait for Friday. Its pretty standard appart from leather interior but its my beast all the same. Congrats on a great forum. Looking forward to lots of conversations...Cheers JMD

welcome to the forum, there,s plenty of tips and tricks on here. And a few ideas on how to spend your hard earned

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. To answer your question bbryant85 I would love to get a lift kit for it to get some more ground clearance but there's not much left in the budget for a while after the purchase. I would also like to get some new rims but again, I will have to save my pennies for a while.

Does anyone know where to get a manual for a D40? I have a nav unit that I wiould like to put in instead of the 6stacker CD player in it but I need to take the dash out. Have any of you guys done this?

Cheers

Search D40 stereo install up the top there mate. Welcome, nice to see another D40, i think they are slowly on the rise and one day may challenge ye olde D22 for the title. Well done on getting a 2007 with leather too might i add...

Latest posts

Back