My Tourer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last mounting point goes to the middle mounting point, im 6'4" and i dont hit my head it sits about 60mm from the roof lining.

Ill upload some pictures for you this arvo.

photonov06171345.jpg

photonov06171432.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't got one but I've seen a few and they seem great. ALOT of weight in them though. And no tow bar unless you buy the extra kit.
Wolf 4x4 have a big sale on ATM. $1300.00 + postage.

yeah also thinking about getting in on that mcc buy.

just looking at your roof console, how do you find the 7760?

I haven't got one but I've seen a few and they seem great. ALOT of weight in them though. And no tow bar unless you buy the extra kit.
Wolf 4x4 have a big sale on ATM. $1300.00 + postage.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking taking up on a good saving. Have 200kg springs on the back so hopefully it'll hadle the extra weight with 2x rims and tyres.

yeah also thinking about getting in on that mcc buy.

just looking at your roof console, how do you find the 7760?

Love the ability without taking so much room, Loud speakers and screen visibility at night is what I was chasing. Cant go wrong when your better half buys it for you too haha

Been awhile since I've bought anything for my car, after playing around with HEMA on the pc over the last couple of weeks I've decided that a Ipad and cradle would suit my navigation, music and ability to keep the missus happy on the long journeys.

Also fitted up the reverse lights, Picked up for $80 from kc bar works in Brisbane north side. 4x 12w LED 2"x2" (Will post up light distribute latter tonight)

Last edited:
Been awhile since I've bought anything for my car, after playing around with HEMA on the pc over the last couple of weeks I've decided that a Ipad and cradle would suit my navigation, music and ability to keep the missus happy on the long journeys.

Also fitted up the reverse lights, Picked up for $80 from kc bar works in Brisbane north side. 4x 12w LED 2"x2" (Will post up light distribute latter tonight)

Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Navara has Cape York 2013 written all over it!

Job well done!

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

Cheers mate am looking forward to it, I cant deny but its feels just as good as heading off to the states next week.

Cheers mate am looking forward to it, I cant deny but its feels just as good as heading off to the states next week.

G'evening mate!

Have a safe trip to the States!

PS, have a merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous near year!

Regards,

RLI
:saberfighting:

201301221832341.jpg

This was just up the road from my house. I used to go there when i was younger to pick pineapples that grew from a deceased farm. Head to the top and you see wivenhoe damn, then on a day city and Moreton bay. Until it was closed by the park rangers as they found explosives there.
Quick update:

Fitted new stereo yesterday with bluetooth to stream music from and to get rid of the leads running everywhere.

Fitted a AUX battery in the tray and ran the leads up the chassis to a Redarc smart isolator.
201301221858061lv.jpg

Fitted brush rails but haven't them 100% yet as I need to bend the end down abit to suit my ARB bar.
201301221832491.jpg

Also have wired up LED strips to the canopy which made a hell of a difference to the standard bulb from arb.

Fitted EGR mod, waiting to see some results in fuel usage.

Fitted recovery point to the chassis at the front.

Also no have BRC breather kit installed aswell (that was a bloody mission!)

Last edited:
cheers man. I wasnt 100% happy with it so its been redone by one of the blokes on here which turned out way better then what I could ever do, his work is unreal, top job!.

Now looking into draw system, rear bar dual wheel carrier similar to this:

30278926811378664407812.jpg

This:
54385428464989832380045.jpg

14884284649648323825705.jpg

Or this:
42938926900375655508161.jpg

Been quoted about $1500 for the bar and $900 for 2x wheel carriers. really liking the paths best.

Yeah those off the shelf bars with tyre carriers are pretty expensive but super handy for a quick tyre change plus you get the added bonus of the rear bar for departure angle and protection.

The rear protection is good but being able to carry 2 spare tyres on long distances really make a difference in the budget if you have a puncture in the middle of BFNW, Also allows me to utilize the area where the spare went for a water tank.

Mate the tourer looks great you will have to let us all know how it performs on the track. because mine is currently going for a sas conversion.

Whos doing the SAS? Ive had a few quotes and for the money id rather sell up and buy a car that is already solid up front, But you must send me picks and meet up for a run someday...

Awesome looking truck mate, starting to look like how i want mine minus the canopy. Where did you get the Ipad cradle from (ebay), also you havent sold your roll bar?? Id be interested to buy it if you havnt?

Are you planning on chipping it in the future??

Cheers,
Brownie

Back