My Tourer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer the rear of the tub does get knocked around, If i can find someone with a pipe bender id run a loop around both sides.

yer the rear of the tub does get knocked around, If i can find someone with a pipe bender id run a loop around both sides.

Mate you could use steam pipe and the weld in bends. That way you can use a heavy wall tube. You can get everything from Metal Land or similar. Or you can drive south for 12hrs and use my pipe bender. :)

Ha. Was going to say Crazy keen. With the weld in bends it would be easier to get the positioning rite. I would just mark it out on a level floor.

i'm just curious if MCC rearbar do have protection under rear quarter panel like kaymars. seems it's one of most vulnerable place to get damage from departing at sharp angle.

kPi8IMy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

gjEQIqu.jpg

thx for the pic gunnings. only if it had some sort of protection to save that rear panel would make purchase without hesitation. now i must meditate and think lol

If you see in the last picture that lower bend is lower then the quater panels. Also is goes from each side of the chassis rails as its also the tow bar.

I am using the ARB rear bar for that reason. Rear protection and strong mounting points.

i'm being bit greedy here.. was planning to get arb one but same time wanting wheel carrier.
i looked at kaymar and they quoted me $3560. that's almost 4times more than ARB rear bar.
i saw mcc ones selling at $1760. which to me it's way more reasonable price. i'm still leaning towards mcc wheel carrier. no way i would pay $3.5k for wheel carrier.

i'm being bit greedy here.. was planning to get arb one but same time wanting wheel carrier.
i looked at kaymar and they quoted me $3560. that's almost 4times more than ARB rear bar.
i saw mcc ones selling at $1760. which to me it's way more reasonable price. i'm still leaning towards mcc wheel carrier. no way i would pay $3.5k for wheel carrier.

Mate that was my delemma aswell, like suggested earlier abit of tub and a weekend you'd have the protection your chasing.

N7OlOO6l.jpg

Made some new side wings for the rear drawers and mounted my switches and cigarette socket with resetable fuses underneath, Voltmeter and a Ctek Battery monitor as well. Also fitted a tank gauge on the opposite side.

Changed out the Strut top rubbers to hope that it fixed a squeak!! but it didnt :tazzy:

Bull bars coming off next to see if its in there.:shotgun:

N7OlOO6l.jpg

Made some new side wings for the rear drawers and mounted my switches and cigarette socket with resetable fuses underneath, Voltmeter and a Ctek Battery monitor as well. Also fitted a tank gauge on the opposite side.

Changed out the Strut top rubbers to hope that it fixed a squeak!! but it didnt :tazzy:

Bull bars coming off next to see if its in there.:shotgun:

Looks tops

Cheers Tiger

Unichip has been finally installed and Wow! What a different car 3T and doesnt even feel like its there anymore EGT are up abit and turbo lag is gone, Its bloody awesome to drive again.

Torque is now at 490nm and 115kw of power on a 3way switch, Loving it!

Back