Narva 225 Blue (100 watt halogen)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigilante

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted to post up a quick review of my new spotties - a set of Narva 225 Blue 100 watt halogens.

First impressions were good. They appear to be very solid and strong with an easy to adjust mounting system. The blue plastic lens covers are solid as well... don't look like breaking or cracking any time soon. Time will tell.

I bought one of those $330 kits off ebay which comes with a plug and play wiring system prepared by Narva. And it is simply that - PLUG and PLAY. I have never wired up any spotties before but these were a sinch. All I needed was a 10 mm spanner, star tip screw driver, cable ties and wire cutters. Took me 2 hours in total to install the spotties and wiring harness.

Gotta wait until its dark now to adjust them! Bloody daylight savings! In any case for a cheapo light from ebay I am super happy with them so far. Will try and post up some pics of them working later... but for now these will do :)

oqwx.jpg

adhx.jpg

Hi mate I just bought the same spotties, where abouts do you connect the narva loom to the car highbeam harness?

Latest posts

Back