Narva Ultima 175 Blue??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thorny08str

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking and getting a set of spotties for my nav and just wondering if anyone had s set of these on their truck and how they rated? I saw a combination set of these on ebay for $160 which sounded good to me

yeah that's the thing I'm trying to stick with a cheap set. I don't do much outback driving it's just mainly for the highway and some country k's. I was even looking at a set of the roo lite 180's. Just trying to get the best value for the cheap price

well i think for the money they are good, they would be my choice for that price range. though i've never been a fan of blue, prefering clear.

I had them on my old D22, i found they did the job perfectly. I had one spot and one broad beam.
they were plenty bright enough for me anyway.
54c898c9.jpg
[/IMG]
bcb6e0ba.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ive just done some more research and found i can get a pair of the roo lite 180's that come with a wiring harness for $214. They have a lot better range so it might be a better option i think for not much extra $$$. Cheers for the opinion though. It all helps when its only my first truck and i don't have much of an idea.

repco quiet often have the navra 175s on special for a really good price.

I liked them so much i also put them on my hilux i bought a couple of months ago. but the clear this time
42efc280.jpg
[/IMG]

I've got a set of the 175's on my Nav and I think there great, others brag about how big there lights are and how fare they shine but really how fare do you need too see.

had some 175s for 4 yrs up NW Qld - did fine for me. EBAY has some blues going for about $160

I got blue 175's on my D40 and I think they're alright. Better than nothing and pretty cheap too.

ye i just purchased some blue combination set for $155 delivered from ebay bloke called autolec in Bairnsdale.
they will get fitted next week so i'll let you all know

Back