Nav Titanuim

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miner-matt

Reaction score
G'day all, Matt here from Ayr Nth Qld.

Tommorrow is the day, I go an pick up the new Nav!!:dancing::dancing: Got a pretty good deal and feels good going back to the Nissan family after a 4 year hiatis. Previously I had a 97 GQ patrol coilcab diesel from new, was a gr8 truck with a safari turbo...oh why did i sell it!!!:suicide: Family I guess took priority, but now back to a proper 4wd....the ford terry was ok if the rocks were not bigger than a softball. Now the wifes got terry and i am back in the 4wd business. It will stay pretty much as is, its coming with a snorkel, towbar and soft cover. Its a silver beast without the leather, was thinkin about that option but there was a wait and well this one was ready to go!!! Wish list will start with a scanguage,susp lift, then exhaust, hopefully a chip(leaning towards DP) and a canopy at some stage. Oh and a Ironman bullbar(after i nail my first roo and get insurance then pay the diff between new bar and replacement)..

Gr8 forum here and a wealth of info, look forward to spending way to much time and $$$$ on here

cheers
Matt

Picked up the newbaby today.......what a nice car to drive!!! Only a cpl things that are not quiet right. Had a very annoying wind/flapping noise coming from the back left hand pass area. Very windy today and thought it may have been the soft tonnea flappin. But as soon as i let the missus drive so i could investigate......gone.....so not sure. unfortunately I live down a nice dusty road, was very suprised the tray with cover acted like a big dust vacumm cleaner!!! Not much in the idea of dust proofin with the tailgate, will have to figure something out with that. Otherwise VERY happy with it drive very nice indeed, now just have to convince the minister for finance of a few items off the wish list need attending to asap..

cheers
Matt

Back