navara carpet on ebay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petes navstr

Reaction score
has anybody brought carpet from the site on ebay called tru fit carpets, the shops in dandenong and he has three types loop style - cut style and super plush??? ive gutted my nav interior for a spring clean and at same time wire up my alpine 7inch tv-dvd and reverse camera and put new viper alarm with remote start and possilbly a UHF so thought i might put some nice new carpet in while its all out but i dont know anyone thats brought it from there... any feedback please..????

I'm a carpet layer link me .
but have u thought of getting your carpet steam cleaned ?? coz then u can clean your seats too that an idea

I'm a carpet layer link me .
but have u thought of getting your carpet steam cleaned ?? coz then u can clean your seats too that an idea

i took everything out besides dash and went to car wash and high pressured it all including drivers seat so yeah drove home wet seat and now its all outside drying, my carpet is fine and in good clean condition i just wanted better softer carpet,

Years ago, I bought some for a Datsun 1600 I had, pretty sure it was off them. It was OK, without being super great quality, but as I said we are talking 1980's and no doubt car carpets have changed a hell of a lot since then.

i would go with steam cleaning first and see the result, u might be with it that way

im not sure the one on ebay will be any softer it will much the same of what u have if ur handy go to your local carpet shop and see what u can get u might be able to do it your self
but if u go to soft it will be thicker and collect more dust and mud if your 4x4ing but if u keep it clean it will be ok .

Latest posts

Back