Navara D22 questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemmy

Reaction score
Hi there, I am purchasing a 2002 Nissan Navara D22 ZD30 and I have a few questions. (Sorry I'm still learning)

1. Is the '02 D22 ZD30 a Di?
2. Is it common rail?
3. I need a fuel injector pump, which one do I buy?

Any general information is very helpful. Thanks.

Hi there, I am purchasing a 2002 Nissan Navara D22 ZD30 and I have a few questions. (Sorry I'm still learning) 1. Is the '02 D22 ZD30 a Di? 2. Is it common rail? 3. I need a fuel injector pump, which one do I buy? Any general information is very helpful. Thanks. Hi there, I am purchasing a 2002 Nissan Navara D22 ZD30 and I have a few questions. (Sorry I'm still learning) 1. Is the '02 D22 ZD30 a Di? 2. Is it common rail? 3. I need a fuel injector pump, which one do I buy? Any general information is very helpful. Thanks. Make sure you are not buying a pack of trouble. If you are not a mechanic, get it checked thoroughly by someone who is.
My gut feeling is you could be buying a heap of shit
Make sure you are not buying a pack of trouble. If you are not a mechanic, get it checked thoroughly by someone who is.
My gut feeling is you could be buying a heap of shit

First of al, the ZD30 orientation is not a common rail diesel. The injector pumps are a known cause of failure, a replacement will cost anywhere from $k3 to over $k4 depending who u buy from. Installing the pump can cost another $k2. Can be done by anyone who has the tools and some mechanical knowledge/experience.
The D22 is a relatively simple-compared to later vehicles- and a great vehicle in so many ways

Latest posts

Back