Navara D40 replacement double din stereo fitting.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawyer1986

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can anyone help, i have read various posts on people fitting after market double din stereos into their navaras, but before i purchase one i want to know if it will fit in hassle free. Has anyone replaced their stereo and how easy was it, im looking at getting an eonon D2210 stereo, anyone know if this will fit fine,
Eonon UK - 7 Inch Motorized Digital Touch Screen Detachable Front Car DVD Player- - Steering Wheel Control, Bluetooth, iPod, TV/Radio(D2210) D2210

If anyone knows any info check out the link to the stereo i want and let me know if it will fit,

Thanks,

Terry

Welcome to the forums Terry

No idea if that particular model will fit but there has been a number of threads relating to stereo removal and replacement in D40's and I believe the only potential problems anyone suffered was to do with the aerial and the pillar behind the dash but if that was an issue a Jaycar part fixed the issue quickly.

The easiest thing to do is find the spec sheet of the new unit, get the dimensions and compare it to the one that's in the car, it should only take 10 minutes to get the dash apart enough to measure it.

The link wasn't working this morning when I checked it but the only other thing to check would be the plugs, if they don't match what Nissan have provided ask the mob your buying it off to throw in the proper plugs, saves getting the unit and finding out later you still have to buy more bits.

Latest posts

Back