navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
And again

DSC_0008_zps7ea48ecb.jpg

DSC_0032_zps2f6062b2.jpg

DSC_0061_zps88228cf0.jpg

Brett

Ok guys. Lets have a show of hands for everyone coming on Sunday....👍 Me in my Nav, my mate in his Pootrol = 2.

Ok, for Sunday at the Powerlines I've broken up the trip into stages for people to meet, if you can't make the other timings.

1. 0900 at the Gull servo/Artisian bakery.
2. 0930ish on Chidlow rd under the powerlines.
3. 1030ish on Flynn rd under the powerlines.

Come along. The more Navs the better. If your still a learner 4wder and a little hesitant about going on the powerlines I can give you some tips, I've been a driving instructor (on road and off road) for nearly 8 years.

Not sure if I'll make it or not yet, I'd like to but I'll see if we have anything else planned. Are you going to be using a uhf out there? Not that it would be hard to catch up though I guess, lol. Where does the track finish, it goes to York doesn't it?

Lol, seems like a good showing, haha. I'll be there. Dunno yet if I'll have the kids with me, but we'll see. Are you going to be on uhf? I'm not sure what time I'll be up there, coming from kwinana area. If there is anyone else from down this way we may be able to head up together..? I'll have to fuel up on the way though. Anything in particular we should bring, apart from a change of undies? Lol

Where does the track go to? I've only been there once but only went from the start at that tank road to about chidlow road I think...

Also, my nav is stock suspension and drive line wise apart from egr block and a 2.5" exhaust from the first join after the flex pipe back, lol so it will be interesting to see how it handles the rough stuff. I don't even have a snorkel yet, but that will probably be next...

Last edited:
Hey good to hear you can make it. Il be on ch 17 on the UHF, I shit coverage though, but I'm sure the other guys will hear you.

We will be starting at Chidlow rd. it's pretty tame from there until you get over Flynn rd. Thats when you may need your spare undies. Haha.

I would be bringing your standard 4wd stuff - tyre deflators, air compressor, snatch strap, camera. Bring some drink and snacks i suppose. I'm not sure of the name of the rd where I finish. It's about 11ks once you start at Chidlow rd.

See you there

Latest posts

Back