navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
OK, nice. Uhf is probably more just in case, not that it would be hard to find people there, lol there's not a lot of area you can go to spread out. So it would be a good couple of hours? I don't have tyre deflators but I've got everything else, plus a winch and a hi lift jack too just in case.

Should be a good day, I'll see you up there somewhere anyway

You can always borrow my deflators if you want. It usually takes me 4 or 5 hours. That's with lots of stopping and watching others. Should be a sweet day.

Paul

Nice, not too fussed on them tbh, I have a pressure gauge anyway so that's no probs, thanks anyway. Yeah, should be good, only forecast 28 too so it shouldn't be too hot. I'll see you then

Bodie

Great day at the power lines, only managed to slightly bend my left side step. Did about 90% of the tracks. I must say that the new ATZ's helped heaps with more clearance and better grip on the loose stuff. All i need now is lockers!!!!

Great day at the power lines, only managed to slightly bend my left side step. Did about 90% of the tracks. I must say that the new ATZ's helped heaps with more clearance and better grip on the loose stuff. All i need now is lockers!!!!

Good to hear you guys had a good day, how many nav's turned up? Did any one take any photo's?

Brett

Yep, was good fun. Only 4 of us there, 3 d22s and 1 d40. I didn't manage to break anything tho, lol. Well except my dual battery solenoid decided to stop working again... now I need new suspension and bigger tyres for next time, haha

Yep, it was a good day. Damn I miss the rain. It was sooo dry out there, not even one puddle. Ive got some videos from today, il post em up tomorrow.

The lokka proved itself a winner today.

Hey guys.

Heres the videos from yesterday. Good day out, lets do a winter trip for sure!!!

Check out the difference that our different mods make, and see how each Nav gets over the obstacle.

Me - 2inch lift, 32inch muddies and front lokka - D22
Dilma - 2inch lift, 2inch body lift, 33inch ATZs and lots of right foot - D22
Bodie - rock stock - D22
Joel - 2inch lift, 2inch body lift, 2inch spacers - D40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYbw5hA4wk

Cheers boys

Yeah it was a great day, defiantly keen to give it another run in the wet! At least with it being dry I didn't have to spend two hours trying to clean the mud of after.

If anyone else has any other trips plan please post it on the forum cos I’ll be mustard to go!

i'm trying to decide if i should stick a locker in before a suspension lift, lol. it's incredible how easily it just rolls over pretty much everything without any effort...

Lokka = $570
2" Lift = $1500 - $2000 depending on if you replace TB and doing labour yourself

Lokka = $570
2" Lift = $1500 - $2000 depending on if you replace TB and doing labour yourself

Yeah that's why I'm cut between them... I know more clearance helps a lot, but with a lokka you have a lot more capability even with stock suspension...2 grand should just about do both lokka and lift kit hopefully...

Yeah that's why I'm cut between them... I know more clearance helps a lot, but with a lokka you have a lot more capability even with stock suspension...2 grand should just about do both lokka and lift kit hopefully...

2 grand did lokka and lift kit for me. Installed both myself.

Rename this thread - Help Bodie spend his cash!

Once you get lifted you will then need some steel rims and big muddies - $1750.

James aka point blank on here had some rear springs for sale, maybe he has em still? Probably at a good price. You could probably get some decent priced shockies off ebay, Then wind up your standard torsion bars and = lifted.

If you need some extra coin then il buy your bullbar off you, plus give you my bullbar. Deal!!

Rename this thread - Help Bodie spend his cash!

Once you get lifted you will then need some steel rims and big muddies - $1750.

James aka point blank on here had some rear springs for sale, maybe he has em still? Probably at a good price. You could probably get some decent priced shockies off ebay, Then wind up your standard torsion bars and = lifted.

If you need some extra coin then il buy your bullbar off you, plus give you my bullbar. Deal!!

Lol, sounds good, haha. Hopefully I get a new job soon and get some more money... if anyone knows of any hc driving jobs (semi trailer) then feel free to let me know, lol.

I've already wound the torsions up since the bar and winch but I'll have to check them again after all the flexing on the weekend, haha. The rear springs are a bit sad though, looking almost like a w haha

Lol, sounds good, haha. Hopefully I get a new job soon and get some more money... if anyone knows of any hc driving jobs (semi trailer) then feel free to let me know, lol.

I've already wound the torsions up since the bar and winch but I'll have to check them again after all the flexing on the weekend, haha. The rear springs are a bit sad though, looking almost like a w haha

If you have DG driver with HC, then check the mine sites bro. There's plenty advertised there. Probs not the best plan for you having little kids, but $160+ per year sounds pretty sweet.

Look up point blanks parts for sale and see if they are still there then.

Il seriously buy your front bar off you and give you mine. Which will give you enough for your Lokka....

Lol, nice offer but not at the moment, lol. I'm looking into a dg licence but the course is $330 lol, that's almost the lokka just there, haha. If I could get into the mines I'd be up there tomorrow, but the problem is getting in there, lol. I'm looking locally too, but there's not a lot around. The problem I have now is I'm only a contractor so there's no guarantee of hours plus no leave, public holiday pay, overtime, etc and that its quiet where I am so I can't do a lot of hours either...

On the bar though, your sliders look decent and if you're going to build a new rear bar, considered building a front bar? At least you don't have airbags to worry about, haha

Latest posts

Back