Navara/Pathfinder/Tiida Recall???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Combination of both, lots of problems some bad luck others just design faults. I'm guessing out of the 50K, 70% of those have being offroad, (CSR, Gunbarrel, Gascoyne,Gibb River, Cape, Gregory NP, 4 Alpine trips, Fraser)so yes it's had a reasonably hard life but I drive sensibly and have a appreciation of mechanical sympathy.

I'll get shot down in flames but the facts are Navara's (both models) are only light duty 4x4 that can't take the punishment of constant heavy offroad work.
Unless you do a Joshy style rebuild, I've been there on Hiluxs although not to that extreme, I ended up spending more time in the garage than the house and was always to scared to drive anymore than an hour from home because of the fear of the tow truck bill.
I'll be upgrading, some will say downgrading to something more suitable to the style of driving I do, probably go a solid axle coil sprung wagon.

Although I test drove a D4 Rover the other day, what an amazing vehicle!. Price is a little out of my league though.

I'll get shot down in flames but the facts are Navara's (both models) are only light duty 4x4 that can't take the punishment of constant heavy offroad work.

100% true. If you don't need a ute then get out of the IFS, leaf, cost-cutting bullshit as fast as you can. A lot of the guys here (myself included) only have a Navara because there's no factory dual cab Patrol or LC.

100% true. If you don't need a ute then get out of the IFS, leaf, cost-cutting bullshit as fast as you can. A lot of the guys here (myself included) only have a Navara because there's no factory dual cab Patrol or LC.

Why do you need a D/C? You got some little Dions, we don't know about?

Apparently something similar to this will be available 2012, with this engine.

VM Motori S.p.A.

I'll be buying one!

Attachments

• jeep_gladiator_concept.jpg
    jeep_gladiator_concept.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 51
Why do you need a D/C? You got some little Dions, we don't know about?

In the next few years.

Even now though I was getting frustrated with the single cab, it's my only car and once my partner is in one seat, there's no room for my brother, her brother, friends, baggage that can't get rained on, etc.

A better question is why do I need a ute?? :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back